VEEM Interceptor™ technology has revolutionized the propeller industry by enabling the relative pitch of each propeller blade to be altered in situ to enhance performance. To remove or install your Interceptor™ propeller strips, use the guide below:
- Strips are removed by sliding them toward the hub.
- Cut the new strips such that they are equal in length and half the length of the groove in the propeller.
- Ensure that the grooves are clean.
- Insert Strips by sliding them in from the hub towards the tip.
- The colour strip is inserted first, pushing it all the way towards the tip, followed by the white strip.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.